May 21, 2012

is this a system bug or what?

 I found a serious error while I was editing an old post.
That is, the menu above the text edit box goes up and I can not see that again when I type many lines. There is no scroll bar that I can scroll up so I can see the buttons to upload, save, preview or close. This problem is too serious so I might consider moving to another blog service.
 Yesterday, it did work alright without any problem, but suddenly today here's the problem, it's driving me crazy! I googled but I couldn't find any one had this problem. I guess it's only me suffering from this weird phenomenon... What on earth is the problem?! Is it the template that I coded? or my computer?

After hours...
 I sent a report about this problem and I visited the product forum of Google. I could find some people reporting same problems. I saw the reports have been coming up since a day ago, so I guess this "temporary" problem was made just hours ago by developer or manager who was working on it. I hope they quickly notice this problem and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment